Traditional Wedding Ceremonies
Paul and Kerena Moeller provide the finest ceremony music for traditional weddings in Chicago.
Whether you are planning an intimate candlelight ceremony, a church wedding, or an outdoor ceremony by the lake, Paul and Kerena Moeller will bring the utmost in musical excellence to your affair. Their versatile repertoire includes a broad range of musical styles that are very well suited for traditional styled ceremonies.
Before your big day, Paul and Kerena will take the necessary time to help you choose a musical program that will compliment your personal style. Their careful planning will insure that all the wedding processions and entrances flow seamlessly from beginning to end.
At a typical wedding ceremony, music is usually provided during the following segments:
– Thirty minutes of prelude music before the ceremony begins as guests are being seated.
– Processional of the wedding attendants.
– Seating of the mothers of the bride and groom.
– Bridal Party’s Processional.
– The Bride’s Processional.
– Unity Candle, Communion, Reflection, Rose Ceremony.
– Recessional or exit music following the presentation of the newly married couple.
– A short postlude of joyous music as your guests leave the ceremony.
Generally, a one hour contract will cover all of the above listed segments.
Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Combination
Many couples recognize the added value of hiring the Moeller’s to perform for their cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. You can relax knowing that your event will flow seamlessly as they will be there to see that everything is taken care of from the first arrival of your guests up to just before your grand entrance at the reception. Paul and Kerena provide a wonderful variety of cocktail music ranging from swing standards to current pop favorites. Please click on to the Cocktail Hour page to learn more.
Paul and Kerena have been recognized by The Knot and Bride’s Choice, winning best weddings EVERY YEAR from 2009 – 2013.